Donate your car
By donating your vehicle to the Good Neighbor Garage (GNG), you provide hope through transportation. Individuals that qualify for our program receive your donated car, which ensures that they can drive to work and take their kids to school. We handle all the repairs, so you don’t need to do anything except drop off the keys!
GNG is a unique car donation program as it is one of few charities in Colorado, which allows you to claim the full-market value of your donated car. When you donate to GNG, you can maximize your tax deduction making it a win-win for all! If you have additional questions, or if you would like to find out more about donating your vehicle to Good Neighbor Garage, please contact us at (720) 941-5897 or email GNG at email@example.com
GNG directly impacts the lives of Coloradans who need a car to get to work to help provide for their family. You can help increase the number of cars we sell at a discount by helping to off-set the costs associated with running this service. Like most non-profits, we rely on donations to cover rent, parts, license fees, labor and repair costs.
Donating is easy. Give via PayPal, check, or credit card.
*GNG will send a receipt for tax purposes including both the IRS and Enterprise Zone tax benefits.
Checks can be mailed to Good Neighbor Garage at the following address:
1455 Ammons St. #201
Lakewood, CO 80214
Our vehicle placement program will take applications again on or around September 1st! Please check back for updates.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Provide current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) - verifying license is valid
- Pay the non-refundable $20.00 application fee - If accepted, the $20.00 will be applied toward the purchase of your car
- Provide 2 months proof of income and meet income guidelines to qualify for sliding scale fees
- Be able to pay $1400-$3000 placement fee
- Trade in any currently owned working or non-working car
- Show proof of insurance or be able to be insured
- Have letter of referral from caseworker or agency that referred you
- If you meet the guidelines, click on the link below to set up an appointment for interview
- Our program coordinator will review your application
- Following your interview you will be notified if you qualify for the program
- Approved candidates will be placed on a waiting list subject to your needs and the available cars
We have the most trustworthy technicians in the industry
Not only are they trustworthy, they are also ASE certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence