Auto Repair help
If you are a single woman in need living in Jefferson County, we may be able to help you get the much-needed repairs for your car at a greatly reduced cost to you.
We are currently requiring clients to pay 35% of the total repairs. This contribution is a way for each woman we serve to participate in the help we will offer to the next woman.
Here are some other simple requirements:
- Resident of Jefferson County
- A one-to-one interview
- Repairs are provided for non-luxury automobiles that are 1998 and newer
- Demonstrated ownership of the vehicle for 6 months or more
- Copies of
- Current insurance
- The car registration (registered in your name)
- Your valid driver’s license
We're sorry, but Hands does not do the following:
- Make repairs on vehicles with an ignition interlock device or breath alcohol ignition interlock device (IID and BAIID)
- Rebuild or replace transmissions
- Repair and vehicle damage that is the result of an accident or vandalism
- Repair air conditioners
- Rebuild or replace engines
All applications are being taken by our Hope and Care Team. They can be reached Monday – Friday from 8 A.M.-6 P.M. (Mountain Time) at 888-462-4411.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY FOCUSED ON SERVING RESIDENTS OF JEFFERSON COUNTY. UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU ARE NOT A JEFFERSON COUNTY RESIDENT, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SERVE YOU.