Auto Repair help
If you are a single mother or widow in need living in Jefferson County, we may be able to help you get the much-needed repairs for your car at a greatly reduced cost to you.
We have a garage with ASE certified mechanics to perform repairs on cars for women who qualify. We also have partnerships with auto repair shops throughout Denver who also do work on behalf of Good Neighbor Garage.
We are currently requiring clients to pay 35% of the total repairs. This contribution is a way for each woman we serve to participate in the help we will offer to the next woman.
Here are some other simple requirements:
- Resident of Jefferson County
- A one-to-one interview
- Repairs are provided for non-luxury automobiles that are 1998 and newer
- Demonstrated ownership of the vehicle for 6 months or more
- Copies of
- Current insurance
- The car registration (registered in your name)
- Your valid driver’s license
We're sorry, but Hands does not do the following:
- Rebuild or replace transmissions
- Repair and vehicle damage that is the result of an accident or vandalism
- Repair air conditioners
- Rebuild or replace engines
All applications are being taken by our Hope and Care Team. They can be reached Monday – Friday from 8 A.M.-6 P.M. (Mountain Time) at 888-462-4411.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY FOCUSED ON SERVING RESIDENTS OF JEFFERSON COUNTY. UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU ARE NOT A JEFFERSON COUNTY RESIDENT, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SERVE YOU.