Car Placement Program
Acquiring and placing Donated Cars
The Good Neighbor Garage is a vehicle placement program that repairs donated cars and places donated cars with low-income families in the Denver metro area that need transportation for employment purposes. Do you qualify for a donated car in DenverColorado? In order to be eligible for the GNG car placement program, candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a valid Colorado Driver’s License.
- Pay a non-refundable $20 application fee. If you are accepted into the program that $20 will go towards the purchase of your donated car.
- Provide 2 months proof of income and meet our income guidelines in order to qualify for sliding scale fees.
- Have the funds to pay $1400 – $3000 vehicle placement fee.
- Trade in any currently owned working or non-working vehicles that you own.
- Show proof of car insurance or have the ability to be insured.
- Have a letter of Referral from your case worker or agency that reffered you to our program
If you believe that you meet these guidelines for a donated car in Denver, call Good Neighbor Garage at (720) 941-5897, and set up an appointment for an interview.
Our GNG program coordinator will review your application during your interview. At that time you will be notified if you qualify for the GNG vehicle replacement program. Approved candidates will be placed on a waiting list that will be sorted by our priority guidelines and subject to available donated cars.
If you’d like to get a head start, simply fill out the form below and we will have your information when you call: